At West Lawn, we consider it a privilege to work with each member and friend in this partnership of the Gospel, as we encourage one and all to join us in:
– Inviting –
- Compassionate Outreach – We love people into the family of God by caring for them actively.
- Radical Hospitality – We welcome warmly those who are drawn to our church family.
- Sacred Trust – We act with integrity in the interest of our community and the whole of God’s creation.
– Embracing –
- Joyful Generosity – When we see a need, we respond cheerfully in ways consistent with our mission.
- Community Focus – Both within and outside of the church, we are intentional in building meaningful community.
- Authentic Relationships – We build healthy, Christ-centered relations by genuinely celebrating our journeys, confessing our flaws and struggles along the way.
– Empowering –
- Passion for God’s Word – We believe deeply that the Bible is God’s good news for our lives, and we love sharing it’s truth.
- Spirit Filled Prayer – In all that we do, we pray as the Holy Spirit guides us in order to understand God’s will and way.
- Feeding Body & Soul – Feeding people physically and spiritually – in discipleship, worship, ministry and life – brings us great joy.
As you learn more about our Church, and perhaps worship with us or attend one of our many programs or events, it won’t take you long to discover that this is truly a family, rich in the relationships that matter most. Growing together, we worship, we serve, we laugh, we cry, we learn, and we reach out to our world with life-transforming truth. We desire to reach out to you, as well.
Our hearts, our minds, and our doors are always open. So, if you’ve been thinking, praying, searching or hoping for a place to belong, we say WELCOME HOME!