The Caring Community at West Lawn UMC was established to give assistance to fellow members with specific needs.
Therefore the community offers the following:
- Hospital visitation in consultation with the pastors.
- Telephone contact within 24 hours following hospital discharge. (assistance needed)
- Consultation with family members pertaining to administration of specific care. (medications, therapy, etc.)
- Post-Hospitalization meal assistance. (maximum of 1 week except in unusual circumstances)
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Delivery of worship service tapes/cds.
- Referrals to the Information Center in matters dealing with aging and other social concerns.
- Referrals to Maintenance Committee/Helping Hands for assistance in odd jobs around the house.
For further information and consultation, contact Pastor Terry Cooney at 610-678-5611, email@example.com.