- Download the app for free to your Apple or Android phone and search for West Lawn United Methodist Church
Electronic Funds Transfer is a safe and convenient way to support the ministries of WLUMC. This online system enables you to donate to the church by making a onetime contribution or establishing recurring contributions.
How to Get Started
- Click on a link at the top of this page to access your account.
- Create a profile using your email address and entering a password, address, and phone number. You may want to record your password in a safe place.
- Enter a one time or recurring contribution by entering the desired monetary amounts for your respective fund choices. Multiple options are available for frequency of recurring contributions. There are many options available for recurring contributions including multiple recurring contributions per profile and multiple bank accounts per profile.
- Enter your bank account information.
Confidentiality and Security
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority for WLUMC. WLUMC’s confidentiality policy applies to Electronic Funds Transfer. Only designated WLUMC staff has access to your giving information. Your information is held securely by the WLUMC’s Shelby software system. Shelby software system is well respected and is used by churches throughout the country and has been fully tested. Your information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties.
Please help us keep your information safe by protecting your Vanco account login information. Access to your sensitive personal and financial information can be gained by letting someone else use your account or by leaving the information for someone else to see. WLUMC will never call you or email you to ask for your login information.
Once logged on to your account, you can elect to give to any of the below mentioned fund choices.
|General Budget||White||This fund is used to offset all WLUMC expenses including but not limited to programs, events, maintenance, staff, and more.|
|Renovations and repairs||Green||This fund is used for major WLUMC fleet and facilities expenses.|
|Missions||Gold||This fund is used to support the budgeted missions of WLUMC for example Family Promise, New Journey UMC, Teen Challenge, Hope Rescue, and many more.|
|Future Capital Expansion||Pink||This fund is used to accrue funds for future expansion projects at WLUMC.|
|Benevolence Fund||N/A||This fund is used to provide ad hoc assistance to those in need.|
|Directed Outreach Missions||N/A||This line item is used to designate additional support for the outreaches of WLUMC in addition to the budgeted amount; for example Wilson Area Food Pantry, Opportunity House, New Journey Soup Kitchen, our individual missionaries and many more.|
|Memorial Fund||N/A||Donations in memory of our loved ones|
|Ministry Initiative||N/A||This fund is used for unbudgeted items that contribute to the on-going ministry of WLUMC|
|UMCOR||N/A||This fund is directed to the United Methodist Committee on Relief often related to natural disasters and the memo line is used to designate specific events such as Hurricane Sandy or Malaria nets|
|Miscellaneous||N/A||This line item is to designate any other payments or donations made to WLUMC not covered by the other line items or funds.|
After selecting your fund choices, you can then elect how frequently you would like to give, based on these options:
- One Time – contribute once on a specified date
- Weekly – contribute once per week on designated day of week (52 times per year)
- Biweekly – contribute once per two weeks on designated day of week (26 times per year)
- Semi-monthly – contribute twice per month (24 times per year)
- Monthly – contribute once per month on designated day of week (12 times per year)