“Rocky Railway VBS”
NOW SCHEDULED for
August 3-6, 2020
6:00-8:15 PM: Age 3-Kindergarten
6:00-8:30 PM: Grades 1-6
- At West Lawn UMC’s annual Vacation Bible School, children discover an interactive, energizing, Bible-based good time as they explore where God’s power can take them.
- Children ages 3 through 12 rotate between various stations, such as crafts, games, Bible story, snack, and more, all learning about Jesus and how to become more like Him.
- With over 150 adult and youth servants assisting with this program, children are safe and secure at West Lawn’s VBS.
- Preschool VBS from 6:00-8:15 PM; Elementary VBS from 6:00-8:30 PM
For additional information, contact Kelly Rismiller at 610-678-5611, email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I pick up my child early on any given night? Yes, you can pick up your child early; although, we will be honest, very few people do! The kids end up begging to stay to the end where they sing and dance. No one wants to miss the games or snack stations.
- Can I stay with my child throughout the evening? Yes, you can stay with you child the entire time, but we require copies of your criminal and child abuse clearances (we can get you that paperwork if you don’t already have them.) We will also ask that you attend our team meeting on May 31 (6:30 PM, Comm. Center) so that everyone is on the same page with how things run, etc. You will get a name badge and adult servant t-shirt to wear. You will not have to be responsible for any other children other than your own, but you will be grouped into a crew with another leader and other kids. We love when new parents stay – it makes it super more special for your child and we get to meet others in our community.
- Does my child need to attend every night? No, your child does not need to attend every night. You can attend as many or few as you would like. It is common for the youngest ones to miss one night – they just need a break! I would suggest you NOT miss Tuesday night – that is when we have some super special treats for them. The final night, Thursday, is also special, with a final program for the families to attend, and ice cream at the end of the night!
- How much does it cost to attend your VBS? There is no cost at all! We do take a voluntary offering each night, and collect donations of suggested items each night, but these are all optional!